Author Topic: I still can't find information about someone in Puerto Rico.  (Read 49 times)

Offline MCU

• Administrator
  • HUMAN
    • View Profile
If you have tried contacting the below numbers and received not enough information or feel like not enough help.

Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration’s
Washington D.C. office at 202-800-3133 or 202-778-0710

This Forum, I will admit, might be a last ditch effort.  I am trying to get as much information about Puerto Rico that I can.  But like the POTUS, I can't do it alone.  I need your help as well.  You have to tell people to come to this site.  McUniverse.Biz  If you don't, then what is the sense of posting.

Now if you are a Resident of Puerto Rico and you are posting for the first time and you are looking for family.  You just hit the Jackpot.

This site is indexed twice a second across thousands of search engines.  So every second counts when finding someone you love and I am paying for twice a second.

Over the next 90 days, the site will be indexed over 15 million times.  If you want to find someone inside Puerto Rico or the United States, this is where it will be.

Please note, do not post messages unless it is Puerto Rico related, and that you are looking for Someone.  There are many different message boards to meet your needs.  PLEASE NOTE:  Posting something unrelated to Puerto Rico in this Forum Section will give you 50 points against your Karma.  Please note you only have 100 Karma points before you are banned, and we do not unban.  You were warned.

Tags:

Do you live in Volusia County Florida and suffered damage by Hurricane Irma?  Then why not go over to the best Mobile/Manufacturing Repair / Replace business in Volusia County Florida.

http://Tomkatz.Biz